Want to Contribute?

If you would like to add something as a post. Send us an e-mail at scouncil@ohsu.edu. with the subject "post request"

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Housing - Available to Rent



Rent: $450 + utilities

1124 SW Gibbs ST. one block up from plaid pantry

I am a dental student that will have four rooms open for rent in my house starting in July. It is a five bedroom house with two full bathrooms, two fridges, laundry, nice backyard (trampoline), everything needed besides what you need for your room or if you want to spice up the living room be my guest. . Parking available through the city, I think it is like $35/year or something cheap like that. Rent is $450/month plus utilities. Utilities plus internet and tv usually comes to 90-100/person each month. It is a great deal for being so close to the hospital and actually having a house instead of being stuck in an apartment.

Let me know if interested,

Bryce (reiserb@ohsu.edu)

No comments:

Post a Comment